I suppose I should start some belly pics... The problem is that I feel like I already look 4 months pregnant!!!! I am so bloated. And NO I am definitely NOT complaining, but wow. The nausea is pretty intense, along with all the other aches and pains of pregnancy, but it will all be worth it.
Friday I have another ultrasound. I am VERY excited to see the babies again. Lord willing they are growing well, and both hearts are beating away :)
Lord,
Take away my anxieties, allow me to trust and fall in love with these babies. So many scary things can happen during pregnancy, and sadly I have experienced it before. However, I ask that you not allow fear to take over my joy. Lord, help me to embrace these miracle and please DO keep them safe.
Amen
It will be SO GOOD when I can feel them moving, and when I can pick up their heart beats with the doppler...
Until then, I will trust in the Lord...
Update tomorrow with pics :) I'm sure those little ones are growing away!
ReplyDelete