So, the scary red blood has been gone since 6 AM Friday morning. Thank you LORD! My doctor told me I would probably still have bleeding, but thankfully so far it's been clear. I have had some light spotting of old blood (TMI- i know)
Living life strapped to my bed isn't amazing, but I really can't complain. My babies are alive, and Lord willing, they are still thriving. Thursday really cannot come soon enough.
I hope to have my ultrasound pics scanned in soon- it's been a little hectic around here...
My mom has been here taking care of Ronan, Brian has been the best, and my church family is blessing us with meals... We are so very blessed.
Please continue to pray for my Babies A and B :) It kills me to not know what is going on in there...
I am so glad you are doing better - praying fervently for you and those sweet babies. I've read your blog for awhile but never commented. God bless you.
ReplyDeleteJan
p.s. multiples are wonderful (feel free to check my blog - triplets here)
www.teensandtriplets.com