My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ultrasound checkup...

So, right away we saw the babies and that both had heartbeats. He told me he had been a little concerned for baby A, but that he seemed to catch right up and was measuring 8 weeks 5 days. ( I was 8 weeks 3 days) Heart rate for A was 188.
Baby B looked amazing, 8 weeks 6 days with a heart rate of 179. She surprised us with a wiggle! (yes, I am saying 'he' and 'she' lol- it's my prediction :)
So the babies looked great...

My blood baby... AKA stupid blood clot, is still there. SLIGHTLY smaller, but mostly just changing in it's shape. It's more round now and appears to be harmlessly floating in there.
I hate the risk it poses to my precious babies and I want it GONE!!! PLEASE pray that it reabsorbes soon.
I am continuing bedrest until it's gone, or until 12 weeks.... after that it is indefinite...
I have read that most resolve themselves by the 20th week. I hope that is true.

I want these babies so bad. It's almost harder because I can see how healthy and beautiful they are. My heart aches at the small chance that the blood clot could screw it all up.

Lord,
You are the only one who can control this situation. I am powerless. Please, heavenly Father allow that blood clot to be GONE. Please allow the bed rest to do the trick. Spare my babies, and allow them to safely grow in my womb until they are ready to breath the air outside. I ask this in your son's holy name, Amen.

Here is A and B

Photobucket

Baby A
Photobucket

Baby B

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment