My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ultrasound #4!

At the ripe old age of 9.5 weeks. My twins have had 4 ultrasound!! LOL.

The check up went great yesterday!!! Both babies measuring right on track, baby B is still in the lead.
A and B put on a show and danced for us ;) Their little arms and legs flailing all over. It was just amazing. I forgot how awesome those first movements are. I cannot wait to FEEL it!!!

The clot was measuring much smaller too! It went from

22x64 mm to 40x30 mm to 20x30 mm!!! HORRAY!!!!

The nurse said that she isn't worried. To continue resting, but that it wasn't posing any risk and that she is confident it will just continue getting smaller and smaller. I was so relieved!!!!

Merry Christmas dear ones!!! May God bless you with lots of love and great memories of 2011 and promises of a new and exciting year in 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment