So as luck would have it they got me in today!!! Both boys looked great! Growing in the 50th% at 1 lb 6oz (Kaden) and 1 lb 7oz (Trystan) All their other measurements were consistent with their gestational age.
Cervix looked perfect measuring at 4.45 CM. Kaden is head down, and Trystan is transverse/ slightly breech.
I feel like God is just so so SO good to me right now, and I am struggling with guilt over it... That may seem so weird... But I just really want to be honest and put it out there.
The past couple years have been FULL of hardships and struggles, and lately life has been really really cushy. With Brian's promotion, pregnancy going smoothly, healthy babies, I mean the only "hard ship" I have right now is the aches and pains of carrying twins. And yeah, I am uncomfortable about 90% of the time, but it just feels so worth it that I can't complain.
Life is going so well, and I am just waiting for the next problem. I know that isn't healthy and I should just be happy and filled with praises to the Lord, but for some reason I am left with guilt...
It's starting to feel debilitating. I feel like it's holding me back from fully appreciating my relationship with the Lord.
I need to get back on track, and stop giving in to it. I know it fully pleases Satan to see me doing just that, ad there is NO WAY I am letting him feel satisfied in that area of my life!!
So yeah, there is that... In other good PRAISE worthy news there is still NO sign of the clot. The ultrasound tech said it has reabsorbed and both placentas looked PERFECT.
I have been waiting for this clarification for 17 weeks!!!! That stupid blood clot was always looming in the back of my mind. It just feels SO GOOD to know that both boys are looking so good.
I cannot wait to see their precious faces... It is going to be so good :)
Heavenly Father,
I want you to be my ultimate focus. I want to be pleasing to you. Lord, please light a fire in my heart, give me more passion for your written word and help me grow in your knowledge every day. I long to be the daughter YOU want me to be.
Thank you for these blessings that I don't deserve but that you have graciously lent me. Help me to guide them to the best of my ability. I am so so thankful for all you have done in my life. You are so good, all the time...
Amen
AND FOR FUN..... see if you can find the difference in these latest belly pics
There's Ronan! How adorable.
ReplyDeletehaha, I thought it was so funny because I honestly didn't even realize he was there until after I saw the picture!
ReplyDeletei have been there i promise...waiting for the other shoe to drop. i know satan was trying to prevent me from reveling in the miracle of my sons & the glory of God. BUT...Scripture tells us that God has given US all authority over the enemy! through the Holy Spirit WE have the authority over him to rebuke him & call him a liar!! fear cannot dwell where Truth is, so (out loud if you need to)--claim Truth!! and enjoy all of the blessings the Lord has bestowed on you right now :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Meg!!!
ReplyDelete