My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

First IM injection done!!!!!

Brian did great!!!! He was shaking he was so nervous!!! Lol, poor guy. I do have some significant bruising, and my hip was really sore for a few days. I only get these estrogen injections 2 times a week. The progesterone injections will be daily though. I have a feeling I will be very sore!!! The embryologist also called yesterday to discuss our "thaw plan" I officially declared, "both!!" I also asked how they looked. She said they were graded 4AA and 5AA and looking AWESOME :))!!!!!! I can't tell you how good I felt to hear that. I can only pray they continue to look awesome after the thaw and thrive in utero. Okay God! I am ready!!!!! Lets do this! Please continue to guide my cycle and the doctors hands. I love and trust you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Can't get much better than that!!!! I just KNOW one of those littles is your baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I wouldnt know what to do!!! Lol! I would love a girl! I would also love more boys :) hehe I will take whatever :)

      Delete
  2. exciting times! i remember the bruising elissa had - just a nasty side effect for the chance to make more beautiful babies!!! i will be following along. God bless you as you walk down this path and may He reward your diligence with healthy sticky embies!

    ReplyDelete