This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Four more days!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoooooly cow! Holy cow!!!! How is it only 4 days away already???
I have started my daily progesterone injections along with my twice a week estrogen injects. Along with my injections I am taking Medrol, doxycycline, baby aspirin, and prenatals.
Tomorrow morning I have a quick blood draw check to see how my estrogen and progesterone are looking :)
Praying everything is progressing perfectly, and that my uterine lining is becoming more and more nourishing by the day!!!!
Please please keep us in your prayers. Especially around 10:00 am on Halloween. Please pray for the thaw of my babies. It's our first big obstacle. Survive the thaw. Once that is achieved, please pray for a quick and smooth transfer. After that, it's all about implantation :)
Thank you friends! As always I will keep you posted, so you can ride ts crazy ride with me, and so I can always look back and remember.
OOOH!!! I hope I get pics of the blasts again!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you now and on Halloween. God has his hand on you and those precious babies
ReplyDeleteThank you Lory!!
DeleteSO STINKIN EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I just put 10am Thursday in my phone so an alarm will go off and I can cover you and those babies in prayer! Love you and am SO excited for those babies to be reunited with their mama! I can't believe it's already here. It seems like just yesterday I was texting YOU after our own FET...that brought us Lainey! Ahh. Love it. Such an incredible journey. So grateful that our shared experiences brought us together on this crazy ride! Praying, praying, praying!!
ReplyDeleteI KNOW!!!!!!! It's all happening so fast. I just feel so great about this timing though :)
DeleteThank you so much for the prayers... It is going to feel so good knowing that I finally have them with me. My heart has felt slightly incomplete for 2 years knowing they were waiting. Eeeeeeeek!!!! I can't wait!!!