I am so nervous, and so excited!!!!!
I had a minor panic attack when I learned that my RE whom I love had an emergency appendectomy the night before!!! Poor guy! Please pray for his healing.
Consequently he will not be doing my transfer.... :(
They scheduled me with a different RE who, I have been told is just as excellent.
They called me today just to check in on me since I had burst into tears the day before haha. But to be fair, these meds make me burst into tears allll the time. It was so sweet of them to call and check though....
My family has been quick to remind me that this too is God's plan, no accident. She was chosen to handle my babies for whatever reason :)
So here we go.... The thaw will happen tomorrow AM and the transfer at 1:00 pm
Let's pray protection over these precious souls!!!!!
God, be glorified tommorow.
Jesus, please allow the thaw to go flawless, and my embryos to continue in their growth. Give my new doctor steady hands, and my babies safe passage where they can snuggle in and thrive!
I trust them to you Lord, you love them even more than me.
I ask this in your name,
Amen
And for fun... Here is a huge family photo we took for my hubby's 30th bday party :)
We have never gotten everyone in one pic! This is both my side and Brian's

What a great photo. Praying for your old RE and the new one who will be doing the transfer. Praying for those sweet babies to
ReplyDeletethaw and snuggle in for 9 months.
Ah! So excited for you :)
ReplyDeletewell melissa, i am reading this at 2:22pm PST so i imagine you are on your way home right about now. i pray that all went well and that the next several days pass smoothly and quickly till you can learn the big news. rest in bed like you need to and let other help with the boys -- you have plenty of time to be up and about after this week!!!! God bless you.
ReplyDelete