This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Monday, October 21, 2013
Lookin' good!!!!!
Ultrasound and lab today showed that everything looks perfect :) uterine lining is triple layered, and already 15mm thick. Brian is doing great with the injections. I JUST had my 4th injection. This morning my estradiol was measuring 650. Everything is looking perfect.
My doctor is so excited that our transfer is Halloween. It's such a fun day at the clinic. Everyone dresses up, and somehow I always end up being at the clinic for one reason or another. Ever since 2008. Lol. I cannot say enough how much I LOVE my clinic.
Thank you Lord for being in control of this cycle. You are so good. I cannot wait to have my babies returned to my womb. Please bless them, keep them safe...
Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck!!! Can't wait to stalk you :)
ReplyDeletewoohoo!! sounding perfect!! can't wait to follow your journey!!
ReplyDelete