Yesterday I rang in the new year with an HSG. It wasn't too bad. The most painful part was after it was over because of all the cramping.
The technition was very kind and funny, so was the nurse which made it a little easier. I didn't even feel the cathedar go in, and then they filled my uterus with the dye. It was hard to see because of how the equipment was arranged in the room, but Brian had a good view. He had me turn from side to side as the x ray machine took pictures. When it was over i asked how it looked and he said that it moved through very well, and that both tubes were open!!!! HORRAY!!
So now I know that my tubes and uterus are open and healthy, I know that my FSH, TSH, Estradiol, and my insulin are all normal levels, Brian's has super sperm, the only thing is my LH level which is related to my PCOS. But that is why i take the medication to stimulate my ovaries, allowing me to ovulate. Something my body doesn't do well on it's own.
I'm so thankful for the results, now i know it is just a matter of time, and I can be more excited about moving onto the injectibles!!!!
Other than the HSG, Brian and I had a good time in Washington visiting with his family, playing games, watching movies. It was a lot of fun, but it is always good to come home :) On monday, the 5th, I have my mid cycle ultrasound which will show me if I have any maturing follicles ready to be triggered for ovulation. I'm not holding my breath this cycle, but I would be thankful to finally see a positive pregnancy test :) And to God be all the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment