WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! I got the numbers back!! They MORE than doubled!!! Since my numbers were 77 last time they wanted to see them somewhere between 115-154, my numbers were 190.7!!!! and my progesterone is at 60! The nurse said that the numbers were progressing extremely well and that she looks forward to seeing the ultrasound in two weeks!!!
So we scheduled our first ultrasound for monday the 13th, at 10:00am. She said we should get to see the heart beat and all that fun stuff :)
I know that i'm going to be a little scared, but inside i am just screaming and jumping for joy!!! I couldn't ask for better numbers reassurance at this point! God is good!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!
Whoa!!! Those are GREAT numbers!!!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog from another link - that is so awesome! All the best to you! I hope to follow your story.
ReplyDeleteJO
www.teensandtriplets.blogspot.com
Peanut, I know I already commented on this, but it is just so dang exciting!! Those numbers are so awesome and it is going to be so wonderful to watch your tummy get bigger and bigger! You will be a beautiful pregnant mama!! This is your time girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie
Yahooo! I am so excited! I will be praying that God's awesome peace and joy will just settle over you as you wait for your ultrasound! I wonder how many are in there... :)
ReplyDelete~Sarsar
Well my love I'm so excited and can't wait to see how amazing you will be as a mother. God is good. I pray everyday thanking Him for such a wonderful wife and soon to be an amazing mother. Did I mention that you are going to be such an amazing mother? ;) Love you
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I cannot wait for your U/S =)
ReplyDelete