My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

CD 11 U/S and bloodwork

Well last night CD 10, I SPILLED my medicine. I picked it up really fast before it all fell out. There was about 1/2 of it in the needle. I didn't want to waste it, so i injected it.... then ALSO injected my regular dose. I figured it couldn't hurt, they had already been discussing an increase in my dose.

So Today, CD 11, i go in for my U/S. There were a LOT of follies, but still around the 8-9 mm range. They took my blood and told me they would call me in a few hours with the results, and then we would discuss the options. On one hand, if my estrodial was still in the 70's they would def. bump it up to three amps. If my estrodial was increasing though, they would keep it at two because I am at higher risk for ovarian hyperstimulation.

I got the results... 171! WHOA! That's even higher than last cycle when my egg was fully mature! And I don't even have a mature follie yet! I hope that means i have a higher chance for multiple follicles this time!

I will continue with the 2 amps and then go in on tuesday to see what's up. This will be an important U/S because the follicles should have jumped up in size dramatically. And I should be able to see how many will end up being mature, and hopefully fertilized, GO GOD GO!!! FERTILIZE THEM EGGIES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!! That's a huge increase!!! Go follies! I can't wait to see how many get mature! I bet you'll have several!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling so excited about this cycle and just even about the clinic that you are a part of! We can all just truly rest in God's perfect timing because we KNOW you're gonna be a Mama soon!!! :0)
    auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great #! Once a follie matures, it should carry a # of 200 so you probably have a good few eggies in there growing.

    ReplyDelete