The ultrasound concluded a lot of little follies once again, two dominant follies 16.5 and 14.5, and two medium follies 12.5, and 12. We're not sure if the medium follies will catch up yet, but the Estrodial results might indicate a possible third dominant follie. The Estodial levels were 670!!!! and if you consider 200 for each dominant follie, then that would deffinatly give us 3 follicles, since they aren't even mature yet.
I will take my 2 amps one more time tonight, then trigger wednesday and have an IUI on friday... the 13th..... dun dun DUN!!!
Hopefully this is the cycle God blesses us with a miracle. If not i will keep the faith and continue truckin' along!
Thanks for everyone's prayers :)
That is amazing!!! I bet you are just thrilled to death about those numbers and your lovely follies! Yahoo, doubling the dose was just what you needed!
ReplyDelete-Sarsar
Whoazer!!!! That is great news!!! I am so thankful that God sent you to this doctor Meliss. It won't be long before you are holding your little one/ones in your arms!! Praying, praying, praying!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie
Pray pray pray pray that finally this one works. I love you!
ReplyDeletePraying our heads off!
ReplyDeleteAuntie