WOW, I did NOT think I would be posting THIS!!!! That night I took another test and saw a very VERY faint line. I didn't believe it though, so I went to the store after work the next night and took two more tests including a digital pregnancy test.... They all came back BLARING POSITIVE!!!!!
This morning I had my bloodwork to confirm. They said that they wanted to see my HCG between 25- 100, and mine was 77.5 "you're deffinatly pregnant", she said. AHHHHHH
PRAISE GOD!!!!! All the glory to HIS NAME!!!!! WOW!!! Thank you THANK YOU LORD!!!!
I will go back on Friday to make sure that my numbers are rising properly then have an ultrasound in about 2 weeks!!! It's still sinking in... wow....
Here are my tests...
PRAISES TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!! I am sooooo excited!! This has been God ALL the way!!! Yay and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANNOT wait to hold this baby/babies!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Auntie
Hey Melissa! It's Carrie Wysong from FB!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you to know that I am soooo excited for you and I am praising God right along with you! You have been in my prayers and I am sooo happy for you and your hubby.
I am not going to take away from your joy but I will have to tell you a little later what God has done for us. I can't wait. I'm sooo excited.
Looks like we can get together for coffee sooner than we thought!
Oh sweetie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YAY! I'm so happy for you! Congrats mama! Praying for this bean to be sticky.
ReplyDeleteAstrid
Yay! Congratulations!!!! I have been waiting for this post!!! Good luck with the u/s!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat will the due date be Meliss? And when would the 20 week ultrasound be???? Oh how will I ever wait?????
ReplyDeleteEstimated due date is December 4th!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing Christmas you guys are going to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNEED to know Friday's numbers!!
ReplyDeletewaiting for them to call..... they are at lunch right now, but should call any minute. I'm pretty excited to hear the number because my tests have gotten a LOOOOT darker, indicating an increase in my HCG. I will post a new topic asap.
ReplyDeleteWhat an answer to prayer! I will be at the ultra sound and I will get to walk beside you through this pregnancy, that will have a joyous outcome. God is faithful!
ReplyDeleteLove, Your very, very happy Mom, future Grammy!!!