My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

5 weeks pregnant!

Well tomarow I will be five weeks pregnant! woop woop! Grow baby GROW!!!
I wish I could say that I'm blissfully happy without a care in the world, but the truth is that I am still struggling with the fear of loosing my new baby. Each day this child becomes more and more important to me. Each day I allow myself to dream a little more of what this child may be like... and it scares me.

Lord, please take away my fear! Please wrap your loving and protective arms around my child and help him or her to grow stronger and healthier everyday. Please allow each body part to develop just as you intend.
I won't let satan stear me towards fear anymore. You are in control, and my child's life is in your hands... Amen.

*sigh* ok, I feel much better. What would I do without my Lord?? and what would I do without my MOM? LOL I feel like I call her 24/7. She has been my number 1 cheerleader, my support, my best friend... I owe SO much to my mom!!! She is always compassionate, she knows what I need to hear, ug, I just love her so much!

now i'm crying... what is up with my emotions??? Also, I REALLY want some fried chicken, seriously!!!

6 comments:

  1. YAY for a growing baby!!! Can't wait for that first U/S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :) I'm so glad you got your pipes cleaned out so you can get that much anticipated BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try looking at it this way: Your "fear" is actually more proof than ever that your pregnancy is sticking and sticking good!! Right before Sara even found out she was pregnant w/ Jude, she had major panic attacks that she was going to go bald! It was a serious and real fear for her - evidence of some wacky, surging, wonderful hormones!! So every time you start to feel afraid, recognize it for those awesome hormones coursing through your body, keeping your baby healthy, safe and flourishing!!

    Love,
    Auntie

    P.S. You DO have a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'a been a joy to be your mother and friend, you are a delight and I thank God for you each day!
    I love you too!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time! Take it from someone who was there recently and I know how scary the first few weeks are. I will tell you the fear never completely goes away but the further you get the less fear you have. It will seem like each week is like a year but then all of a sudden you are 20 weeks and wonder where the time went!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have one voice mail....*Fried chicken, Fried chicken, Fried chicken, Fried chicken*.... end of voice mail.

    ReplyDelete