My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

8 weeks pregnant



8 weeks pregnant today. Body doesn't look much different (except my butt looks a little bigger... embarressing) But it's still fun to document tummy pics and see it grow.

I had my first ob/gyn appt today. I met with the nurse today for a lovely 1 1/2 hour appt! UGGG. They weighed me, checked my blood pressure, gave me a physical exam, drew blood and asked endless questions. There isn't much you can tell from one of these appts other than "everything looks great and seems to be on track" as the nurse so eloquently put it. She mentioned that it's pretty rare to loose a baby after seeing such a healthy heart beat, but like I said before, I will feel more convinced and reassured in one and a half weeks.

Please Lord, watch over my baby. I want to meet this miracle!!! Please allow this baby to grow healthy, and allow this pregnancy to be boring and uneventful :) I thank you that you are in control and I trust you with my little one. I love you Lord, and thank you for this incredible blessing.
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Now you just get to relax and start the fun of planning! Planning nursery decor, names, hitting the diaper sales to stock up, etc... Before my first was born, we stocked up on all kinds of newborn diapers cuz your Unkie Joel would get good discounts at Waremart. Well, "little" Robbie was born and I didn't even get to use ONE of those cute newborn diapers!!! He was born too big!!! I guess that's a warning to you that maybe you SHOULD be doing what Sara recommended on the phone the other day! ;0) (Sara really is a sick woman!)

    Man, are we ever getting excited to meet little Aunt Diane, Jr. !!! nyuk, nyuk

    I love that you're doing the pregnancy/pic diary!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete