Oh my goodness... I cannot believe there are only 2 days until I head into the hospital!!! I mean... seriously, i cannot believe it!!!
I got my schedule yesterday, EVERYTHING IS OFFICIALLY SET!!!! here is my plan of action for thursday...
Clean house, so it's all perfect when I come home :)
Take a nap
Take a bath so I am descent looking (and smelling) for doctors and pictures ;)
Finish packing my hospital bag
Eat a BIG MEAL
Drive to the hospital, check in around 11:50 pm
THEN when I get there they will check me in and start the cream stuff (whatever it is called) to soften the cervix more, and I get my own room!!! AHHHHHH and THEN my RONAN WILL COME (after some laboring ofcourse)
Thank you LORD!!! Thank you so much for this blessing! Praise you God for hearing my heart's cries, and answering my prayers. Thank you God for filling this ache in our lives. We will remember you and remember your goodness every time we look into our son's eyes. You have given us a gift we could never repay you for.
Thank you... Praise your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!! Will be praying for you tons and still hope he surprises you and comes today/tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHH! You must just be so excited!!! How awesome is it that you will be looking into your little man's eyes by this time Friday???? WOO HOOO!!!! I cannot wait to "meet" Ronan!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! :) I'll be praying he's either already on his way as I type or he makes his way out later tonight, but in any case TOMORROW you will be holding your baby!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow!!! I can't wait & am so happy for you Melissa!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is very Exciting! I'll say a prayer for a great delivery experience for you and a safe one for baby boy! God knows the desires of our hearts and you are about to meet yours! So Exciting!
ReplyDelete