The waiting is killing me!!!!!!!!!! I am so scared I am going to have to wait another 2 weeks... I won't even allow the thought that I may have to wait 3 weeks, NO! I will be begging for an induction if he hasn't come by 41 weeks.
Please Lord, let me hold Ronan soon!!! Please prepare my body for labor, and allow Ronan a safe delivery into this world!
This wednesday is the next full moon, apparently a lot of women who are full term go into labor on full moons. I am getting desperate! Wednesday evening I will be standing outside staring at the full moon doing a labor dance ;)
To make matters worst, I am completley bored over here. Hubby is gone working, and I am stuck at home doing nothing but waiting. The highlight of my day today was walking my dog, then baking banana bread... I'm such a loser haha. Atleast I have wednesday to look forward too, no not the full moon (although I am excited for that too) but my mother in law will be flying in. We are going to shop, and cook meals to put in the freazer for after Ronan comes. We will also watch plenty on movies i'm sure. She will be staying in our guest room for awhile because she is also going to help take care of the house and our puppy after Ronan is born so that Brian and I can enjoy our time together as new parents without having to cook and clean :)
But until then, I am left to fight the loneliness and bordem by myself.... Okay, I'm going to go beg the Lord to start my labor again, and officially serve Ronan his eviction notice... ha. ha. ha. kidding ofcourse.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
I know it must be tough, but hang in there! He will come in his own time, and your check ups have all sounded so promising, I'm sure he won't be THAT late if he's late at all!! I'll be praying for ya under the full moon and hoping that does the trick!! :) It really DOES work for some strange reason, my mom works in a hospital and talks about it all the time!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)) The wait must be unbearable!!! I know you are SO ANXIOUS and you've waited for him for so long already =( He will be here soon enough, and you without me saying it that he is totally WORTH THE WAIT!!! I like all the plans you made for Wednesday...hope they get cancelled because you're in the hospital having your BABY!!!! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteThanks girls... I KNOW he is worth the wait. It just kills me that I know he is big enough and healthy enough to be here NOW and he isn't. Then there are always the secret fears that something could happen to him before labor begins, but I know that is Satan (that piece of crap) trying to make me anxious. I will continue trusting that God knows best, and has Ronan's arrival completley planned out, and is caring for him.
ReplyDeleteHope you girls are having a wonderful evening :)