I can't believe it! I started my period. I thought for sure I would never start while breast feeding- bummer. It will be interesting to see if it's semi regular, that would be a first. We currently are not using any forms of birth control, and don't plan on it. I figure if God wants it, it will happen- but I seriously seriously doubt it since I'm not exactly a fertile myrtle ;)
The only thing that worries me about getting pregnant naturally is the worry that possibly the egg that was fertilized wasn't fully mature, due to my PCOS- resulting in another miscarriage :( THAT scares me. I know that all things are possible through Christ, and it's not worth it to worry. It would also be silly for me to be on hormonal birth control. I hated it before, and it only proved to screw up my body more than it did GOOD! SO for now, we are just leaving things as they are.
We leave for Nevada in a couple of days! Our first big trip with Ronan. OH and my little boy turns 4 months old on saturday!!! I cannot believe it! That means, PHOTO SHOOT TIME!!! Am I bad for not having done professional pictures yet? I guess I just enjoy doing them at home, even if I am not the best photographer. It's just fun! We will be taking a bunch more pics in Nevada too :)
Easter was wonderful. Ronan looked so... dapper in his little sweater vest! I am stupid and forgot to take a family pic :( I am deeply regreting that. I DID get video, but I STILL haven't figured out how to upload it. I WILL though.
I am SO excited for spring and beautiful weather. We will be going to the zoo plenty and getting a little pool for the backyard to splash around it. ALSO we plan on giving Ronan swimming lessons when he turns 6 months old.
In some AWESOME NEWS, my hubby quit his second job! YAY!!!! You have no idea how much this means for our family! It is going to be so huge for us, and we are thanking God quite often for this change ;) I will get to see my hubby so much more now! We are very happy.
My sister finds out the gender of her baby in 1 week. I am so excited for her! I am also bummed though, considering that she isn't going to TELL ANYONE!!! Her hubby wants to be suprised, so the secret lies with her until the birth. Oh well :) She will be naming the baby Gideon if it's a boy, and Tanitha if it's a girl. I think it would be awesome if it were a boy so Ronan could have a boy cousin to pal around with. it would just be funny, given they both have not so normal names... I just imagine then around 16-17 years old hanging out together on a family camping trip- Coming across two girls they think are cute. They smile bashfully at one another and finally introduce themselves saying, "Hi, my name is Ronan, this is my cousin Gideon" lol. I don't know why, but that makes me laugh.
OK, that is all for now :)
I love your Ronan and Gideon imaginings. I can totally see it! I also look forward to seeing some dapper family pictures... :)
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on Ronan updates and pics. :) He is the sweetest thing!! You are a very lucky and blessed mama. As for the PCOS miscarriage worry (totally relate!), were you on Met when you conceived Ronan? I know they won't let you be on it while you're breastfeeding, but if you want to NTNP after he's weaned, going on Met will bring that miscarriage risk down to normal should you conceive naturally (which I know is all of our hope!). I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI asked my fertility specialist about Met, and he assured me that it would not help, given my situation/ hormone levels. I had read how helpful it could be with regulating periods, but he told me that he would not suggest using met if I don't need it... I am still confused about it, but I guess I will just play it by ear. Thanks for the encouragement though!!!
ReplyDelete