My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That was short!

I started my period again, making my cycle a strange and oddly short 24 day cycle. My guess is that I didn't actually ovulate and it is just break through bleeding? oh well...

In other news I finally found a dress for my brother in laws wedding, where Brian and I will be singing, Brian will also be a grooms men and Ronan will be the ring bearer.
I also found a suit for Ronan that goes with the colors! They are corn flower blue and a yellow color. I found the perfect corn flower blue vest for Ronan, but the suit was missing pants... so I still am on the hunt for black infant pants. I found corn flower blue shoes for me, but my dress is a deep, dark blue color. Here are some pics of my finds :)





4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Ronan will look so cute (or rather, handsome) in his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! I'm sure you'll be stunning in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your dress is gorgeous! I'm sure you'll be stunning in it!"

    My thoughts exactly!!! :) Blue is my absolute favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) The shoes don't exactly GO with the dress, but I wanted to tie into the wedding colors somehow- and luckily blues don't really clash with each other :)

    ReplyDelete