My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a big boy!



Ronan has slowly started transitioning to his crib! This makes me a little sad. I love his little warm body in bed next to mine :( He sleeps really well next to me, not to mention, he is is the cutest little sweetie ever!!!!
He only sleeps about 4 hours in the crib, then when he wakes up to eat he is usually fussy, and I am too tired to rock him to sleep, so I just pull him into bed and he conks out immediately. I figure, eventually he will get more and more used to his crib and will eventually sleep longer in it, like he has been. At first it was only naps, then only an hour at night time. So... it's getting there :)
Here are some pics of him sleeping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment