My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

pop quiz mamas!



Who can figure out what my son is clinging to in this picture as his daddy rocks him to sleep? lol For some reason this item has become his favorite toy ;)
Probably because it makes loud crinkley sounds when you touch it.

Ronan and I are both sick today- Thankfully hubby is here to take care of us... I love him :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I have no idea... it looks like a bag of some sort. Maybe a wipes refill bag but it really looks too big for that. I'm stumped! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a kitchen garbage bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol good guesses!!! It is the kirkland brand of baby wipes! Empty ofcourse, but Ronan absolutely loves crinkling it when i change him hehe. I guess this time after changing him, he didn't want to let go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I was right! :) Are you giving away prizes??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Melissa, you don't know me, but I just wanted to tell you that I love your Blog. It gives me so much hope and peace about our situation. Thank you for that. I wish you all the best. Psalm 113:9 is my favorite psalm. We're praying for a baby for many years now, and reading your blog gave me new hope.
    Greetings from Germany
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Amanda no prizes, but you get bragging rights lol.

    Kerstin- I am so glad you have found hope in my blog. It makes me happy that God can use little ol' me to fuel other believer's tanks :)
    I remember far too well the exact feeling and emotions you are going through.
    It's a dark and lonely path- I hope you are able to lean on God during this time, journaling helped tremendously. I still look back and remember how hard it was, but am so thankful when I can read about how God led me through!!! I pray that God will lead you through also and you will be able to look back on this time in your life, when all hope seemed lost and forgotten while you hold and snuggle your own precious gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Melissa. God truly works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he wanted me to find your blog. God uses everything to get our attention, and he knows that I love the internet, so he used the internet to 'talk to me' and give me new hope. I started a "God speaks to me journal" and since then I hear and see him every day.

    ReplyDelete