Ronan woke up with a fever of 101. He was tossing and turning all night. I figured it was discomfort because he was slightly constipated, but the fever brings me to worry that it may be another infection due to his kidney reflux.
I know that we wouldn't have to be hospitalized this time, thank goodness. But still, my poor little man :( And right before our flight to Texas for my BIL's wedding where Ronan is the ring bearer, my husband a groomsmen, and me and hubby also singing... ugh... needless to say I am worried and stressed.
We called our PED, and he told us to come in for a urinalysis to check for infection. That is in about 2 hours, hopefully we will get results back soon.
please pray :(
Saying a quick prayer!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Poor Ronan! I hope you get the results back soon and it's a little/short lived bug. When are you leaving for your trip? I am dreading Alexandra's first fever :(
ReplyDeleteThanks Astrid.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I hope your LO avoids fever for awhile, it is scary!! Especially when they are so small :( It's a lot better now that he is almost 6 months.
How absolutely scary! :( Praying...
ReplyDelete