So we went to the PED, and thankfully they were able to administer the catheter without a hitch (they were worried they wouldn't be able to and he would have to be sent to the hospital for the catheter) So I was really happy that everything was working out. The initial look at the urine was fine. He said it looked clean and it didn't appear to be an infection, but to be safe they are sending it off to a lab to be sure. He really doubts that it's another UTI because he is in such good spirits, happy and silly.
I really hope that it's just a virus and no more antibiotics are needed, because if it IS an infection it increases the odds that it's not correcting itself and surgery might be necessary :( BUUUUUUUUUT i am not even going down that road right now...
Thank you all for prayers! I will keep you updated,
No comments:
Post a Comment