My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brian is the best :)

Okay, so seriously, my husband is the best. I don't know what his agenda is (kidding), but lately he has won the award for the most thoughtful husband ever :) But honestly that is just him. He is the most loving man I have ever even HEARD of. So the latest wonderful thing he has done is surprise me with a flip video camera!!! YAY!! My other video cameraj was super cheap and I had a hard time uploading videos. SO i shot my first video today. Ronan was outside playing with toys. You can see him practicing his new skill- sitting! I am still trying to figure out how to post it on here. It starts out so easy but i can never get it to fully upload??? It gets up to 60% finished then goes back to 0%????? Is it too long? it's 2 min and 30 sec. If any one knows anything about uploading videos, please advise :)

So, my guess is that my first videos were just too long :) This one is about a minute and seems to have updloaded great!

2 comments:

  1. I upload my videos to YouTube & then use the embedded code for my blog. It is easier than using the video uploader & you have a backup to all your videos on YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete