My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

the big 2-5



I turned 25 yesterday! Holy cow that just seems so old! So much older than 24.... My birthday was simply fantastic!!! Brian made me a silly home made card (we love to make our cards) My mother in law gave me some shopping money so I used it to go shopping and get a cute outfit for the evening. We then went to the cheesecake factory and got some appetizers and dessert. I also got a special Bikini martini drink ;) And when they brought out my cheesecake it had a candle in it and they sang to me. After that we went to the broadway production of the Lion King... it was just amazing. I think even more so because it had been awhile since we had been on a date like that alone in awhile. I was so thankful for my mother in law who was staying with us and watched our sweet boy.

Meanwhile Ronan had a blast with his grandma. He is such a giggly little guy. He has mastered the words "mama" and "dada" and will occasionally surprise us with a "hi" :)
He is rolling alllll over and is starting to army crawl. He likes standing almost all the time. He also loves to jump!

I think we are going to try to go to the drive in tonight. They are showing toy story 3 and karate kid. Double feature! It's the best way to see movies because we can easily take Ronan!

That is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! =) Oh, & just wait till you hit 30 & start feeling old! LOL

    LOVE the drive in! We haven't been in a while... def need to go back soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!! And BTW, 25 is NOT old! I'm turning 26 this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I know it's not. BUT 25 sounds so much older than 24! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete