My perfect little child, I send you off with a name.
I will call you Faith, and be thankful that you came.
You were here for a short time, but you've left me forever changed.
I will miss you little one, and I don't know how
But until I see you in Heaven, it's goodbye for now.
My beautiful Faith, my heart made room for you,
It's now hurting and empty, but for now it will have to do.
Until I am called home to meet you in Heaven I will keep missing you.
I love you Faith, and I don't know how
But until I see you there it's goodbye for now.
Little one, you were a beautiful surprise
How much I wish I could have seen your eyes.
To wipe your tears, fix your scraped knee
To take you to ballet, or spend time sipping tea.
You were taken too soon, and I don't know how
But until I see you in Heaven, It's goodbye for now.
Lord, bless my child, give her loves for me.
I am thankful that it's the big picture you see.
I will miss my baby, I will miss my child
But I Love you Lord, and this I know now,
That I will see you in Heaven and it's only goodbye for now.
With Love,
Auntie Melissa
<3 Beautiful! <3
ReplyDeleteso beautiful Melissa!
ReplyDelete