This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Curious Ronan
It's hard work changing a 7 month old's poopy diaper... ACK! 7 months old and I haven't even thought about taking his picture yet! I guess that is tomorrow's task! So far I have been really good about getting cute pictures every month and I hope to continue doing so.
But back to the diaper thing... He rolls all the time when I am trying to change him!! He is such a little stinker ;)
After rolling around and making a horrible mess while I tried to keep him clean and change him all at once, I eventually gave up, wiped him down then tossed him in the pool outside haha. It definitely did the trick, and he seemed to enjoy himself.
He is so close to crawling, but so far he still only moves backwards when on all fours. He gets frustrated and ends up rolling to his destinations... it may take longer and more planning, but that is his way for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment