I got my ovidrel and progesterone today! All I am waiting for now is the HMG injectible meds... the really expensive ones ;) I got a message saying that they are on their way so my guess is that they will arrive around the 31st- the 2nd.... I cannot believe it... then all I will be waiting for is my period! It's all happening so fast!
A couple hours ago, before I put Ronan down for bed Brian was playing with Ronan so I went into the computer room and foolishly brought up Ronan's old videos. It was so nostalgic. I must've looked silly getting all emotional about it, but I am DEFINITELY ready for another baby :)
Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for Ronan, thank you for giving me the desire of my heart <3 I ask now that if it is your will, that you would give him a sibling soon :) How wonderful it would be to grow our family and watch them learn to love you. I love being a wife and mother Lord, I cannot think of anything better. Thank you for the doctors you have brought into our lives.
I ask these things in your name,
Amen.
Awww....I'm so excited for you. It's happening so fast! I bet (knock on wood) that it happens fast this time, especially because you know what works for your body.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I'm kind of jealous (in a good way). We've decided not to begin ttc until March/April for a few reasons (better timing with work & we're going to Australia this summer and I don't want to be super pg while there). Hopefully the months will go fast for us as well!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that you are soon blessed with a healthy baby. A sister for Ronan maybe?
Awwwww, I can't wait for you!!! I'll def be praying. =)
ReplyDelete