After a loooong wait in the waiting room I was really thankful Brian was there with Ronan. That would have been a disaster lol.
The ultrasound went perfect! The cyst on my left ovary is gone, and there are just a bunch of tiny little ones all ready for my hormone therapy (HMG) TOMORROW!!! YES! I am starting injections TOMORROW!!! My Estrodial level came back nice and low at 36, and they gave me all my needles and syringes. I think I am going to document our pursuit to child #2 with a video documenting our injections just like we did for Ronan's journey. I love looking back on my old blog postings and videos. It reminds me of just how much God has led me through and how thankful I should be every day that He worked this together the way He did. I cannot wait to see what adventures lie ahead as we go down this road! I know it can be scary, I know it can be wonderful, and I know it is where I am meant to be. God created me to be a mother. I truly love EVERY part of being a stay at home mom. I take my responsibility very seriously and thoroughly LOVE IT! From changing stinky diapers, to taking nature walks, watching him learn is just miraculous to me. Thank you GOD!
I must also mention that I am doing a Bible study on the life of David right now, and it is seriously so interesting. It is getting me all fired up about my God and my role in this world! WOO HOO!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Glad it went well! Enjoy your injections- hee hee!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley... I am sure I will be squealing with joy as the sharp needle sinks into my flesh tomorrow lol
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for an award over on my blog (http://galatians4-22-23.blogspot.com/)! =) You so deserve it! =)