Seriously, the only time I actually want my period to show up, and.... it's no where to be found. I called my clinic today to order a script of progesterone and induce my period, but they actually decided they wanted to do a baseline ultrasound and blood work first to see if I even NEED to induce my period.
If I have a thick lining tomorrow at the u/s they will know I need to use the medication. If it is thin, and my hormone levels are low ( like they would be on cycle day 3) Then I will get to start my injections TOMORROW!!!!!
Brian won't be able to go with me, but my good friend will go with me so she can watch Ronan :) I cannot wait to update you all tomorrow!!! WOO HOO!
I am so sorry! I accidentally deleted whoever posted a comment here!! I was checking it on my phone and went to click "publish" but accidentally pushed "delete" I didn't even get a chance to read who it was from! Sorry!
ReplyDelete