So i have to say, i was insanely nervous/ scared when I got there My dr was so awesome about it and explained it all very clearly. He also numbed my vaginal wall before he actually went in which i did NOT expect, it pinched really bad but made the larger needle not nearly as bad as I had imagined. It was painful going in, but manageable. He then used the u/s machine to guide the needle to my right ovary and pointed out the follicles he was going to "aspirate". Each time he would kinda shove it in like a dart, then pull out the fluid. He did about 3 big ones and a smaller one just to be safe. He ended up leaving four follicles. He said there is still a higher risk for multiples, but much more minimal now. He felt good about going ahead with the IUI now. So they took my estrodiol again ( I am waiting to hear back on those numbers) and if they are on the low side again I will take another dose of injectables, and then trigger tonight. If they are looking good, i will just trigger tonight and then go in Wednesday morning for our IUI
It definitely wasn't FUN, but it was a great alternative than to cancel our cycle completely.
No comments:
Post a Comment