I don't know HOW this happened? The only thing I can think of that I have done differently this cycle when compared to last cycle is that I have been drinking lemon water and peppermint tea to help with the negative effects of PCOS.
SO anyway, here is what happened. I told him before we started that I felt different this time. I knew my estrogen was high due to the change in my CM. He checked my lining, which is already 10 mm and he agreed my estrogen was probably increasing greatly.
He then moved to my right ovary. I immediately knew it was different. I had 4 good size follies. One was about 13.5, two 12's and one 11.
my left side THANKFULLY only had one follie about 12.
The good news is that I am responding, and that we aren't completely out YET. He doesn't want to trigger more than 3 mature follicles (since we will never reduce) which I agree with. So the hope is that if we reduce down to ONE AMP today, and then possibly none tomorrow that the little ones will die off and about 2 or 3 will reach maturity. I will have an u/s Sunday to see what's going on in there. He said that once they reach 14 mm they can finish maturing on their own. But until that point anything under 14 needs the gonadotropin stimulation to grow.
I will get my estrogen level in a few hours which will confirm our plan for the next days... I am really nervous. I really don't want to cancel and waste my eggs and money this cycle, but I also REALLY don't want a litter...
I just don't understand why my body is responding like this now...
Please pray for the best results, whatever that may be...
No comments:
Post a Comment