My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's false! Wait? is it positive? No... it's false... Crap.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I took a test with FMU at 7:02 AM I saw the negative, crawled back into bed with my husband and called out the "Time of Death" for this cycle... 7:02 AM... Brian got up ten minutes later, looked at the test and said, I thought there was only supposed to be one line if it's negative? I ofcourse jump over to see what he is talking about. Sure enough there is a faint line! In disbelief I asked Brian to go to the store and get some Answer tests. I used the same urine kept in the cup for the more accurate test. I am actually getting kinda excited now. After all, I had been feeling achy cramps and all the other symptoms you feel in early pregnancy. I thought for a brief moment this might actually be it! I watched as the dye moved right over the space that was supposed to be turning pink to form a second line... completely negative. Not even a faint line. What a roller coaster! I was pretty flustered after that, and a little heart broken. Brian had a odd shift and had to go to work, leaving me to go to church alone. It was good though. I think I needed to be alone and work through it. I had a great time at church, had fellowship with some wonderful women and praised and worshiped God.

I have so much to be thankful for, and having my first cycle fail is nothing. It just means it wasn't the right time God had in store for us. Bringing a new life into this world is a big deal. God has very specific plans for each one of us. That means he even has specific plans for my next child and he or she needs to be conceived and born at just the right time in order to execute His plans according to His will.

I also want to say thank you to ALL of you who read my blog and leave encouraging notes to me. You have no idea how much it lifts my spirits and ministers to my heart! I am going to try to make sure I return the gift and post on your guys' blogs too. We need to be there for our sisters and show our love <3

3 comments:

  1. Ugh...how confusing! But I have to say, I can see that second line on the cheapie test clear as day-no squinting required!

    I pray that you get awesome results at your beta tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers to you.
    You are so strong and such an amazing symbol of strength and encouragement.
    I enjoy your blog very much and look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there...it will happen :)

    ReplyDelete