I know that for me motherhood is something that has to be fought for. For me each child that I hope to bring into this world is going to be planned, prayed for and very very longed for. I know and understand the effects that PCOS has on my body- but today is just a hard day.
I of course am not intending to say that if God didn't want to blow my socks off and create in me a beautiful unplanned pregnancy He couldn't- God is clearly bigger than that, just as I believe that we could use all the medically intervening technologies out there and still not become pregnant if God had not ordained it.
I am simply stating that today kinda sucks. My heart is deeply aching for another child. I never knew it would ache like this after having one already. It's a curious thing... I enjoy and am SO thankful for every moment with my Ronan, I truly am. My heart just wants to expand. I long to see Ronan cuddle his little brother or sister, play games, get into mischief together... I also long for those moments just after birth, when all your little one wants is to be near you, hear your heartbeat, feel your warmth, nurse and sleep :)
Growing up I knew I would be a wife and mother. It was my deepest desire above all else. I have always wanted a large family, I just really need perseverance right now, to get through this time of waiting and not knowing...
I am 9 DPO, took a test this afternoon- appeared to be a bfn, I think my crazy eyes thought they might have seen a shadow of a line, but I doubt it... Wishful thinking.
I know it is too early to throw in the towel this cycle completely, but I am definitely feeling down...
HUGE *hugs* I know how you feel... I have those days myself. Know that I'm praying for you...
ReplyDeleteso, so sorry about the BFN. i had secondary infertility and although you already have another child, the pain is deep. you know your family is not complete and long to add onto it...that is hard! will be praying for a new addition for you and for patience (and even joy!) in the waiting!
ReplyDelete