My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

it got even darker!

So maybe that one looked positive, but todays is even MORE positive- So I guess if there was even a shadow of a doubt with yesterday's test today's is chrystal clear!

Here is yesterday's test (on top) and today's test (on bottom)

Photobucket

And here is the last 24 hours worth of tests (yes... I might be a pee-a-holic)

Photobucket

I took them about 4 hours apart. My LH is a little all over the place.... But todays's is really clear :) WOO HOO!!!

It feels so late in my cycle to be getting a positive... but I guess better late than never. If it's CD20 now, then I guess that means I will be looking for AF around CD 34-35 so June 15th- ish! I can't wait to see what my body does!!!!

2 comments:

  1. that is TOTALLY a positive pee stick!! go God!! have fun trying ;)

    ReplyDelete