My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween/ retrieval day!!

I am back and feeling goooooood from all the drugs lol.

It was so great, everyone was all decked out in Halloween costumes. I LOVE my clinic. They took me back to the room, got me prepped (pics to come) and then when I went back to the room where they do the retrieval they got my "cocktail" ready lol and started playing "Thriller" LOL. They were all so much fun and reassuring.

I woke up and they told me everything was perfect and they got 25 eggs!!!! She said she was impressed because that is more than most egg donors produce, so, YAY! I am a little crampy so I have a heating pad, and all my cozies on.


As we speak God is orchestrating my little family right now. The sperm and eggs are left alone to let nature take it's course, They will tell me tomorrow morning how many of the eggs fertilized. (not all will)
THEN they will leave them alone until day 5- the day that a fertilized egg would move from the Fallopian tube to the uterus- and they will tell me how many survived/ where the correct chromosomal matches. Of the survived/ healthy eggs 2 will be transferred back to my womb. My other blessing will be frozen until I can come back and have them transferred as well.

God- PLEASE keep them safe. Protect all of my babies until they are able to be transferred. May you guide the doctors hands and orchestrate this entire process to please YOU. YOU are the giver of life. Thank you for allowing me to use modern medicine. May I honor you and bring glory to your name. Praise you LORD!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! congratulations!! i have such a good feeling about this for you!! can't wait to see what God does!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man! The suspense!!!! Keep us updated...I can't wait to hear your report for tomorrow. Hoping lots of those eggs get fertilized!

    ReplyDelete