FERTILITY REPORT IS IN!!!!
Of the 25 eggs taken, 20 were mature. Of the 20 mature, 13 fertilized naturally/normally.
She said that usually about 1/2 make it to blast so that would put me around 6-7 blasts? Transfer 2 fresh and have about 4-5 to freeze?
AHHHHHH!!!! 13 little ones growing! I cannot believe it! I wish I were going to get more updates :( I don't think I will hear anymore until my transfer Saturday!
It is so crazy to think that even when all is aligned that there can still be 7 perfectly good/ mature eggs (atleast to the naked eye) that still don't get fertilized. Life really is a miracle.
Only God knows which of those fertilized eggs will be compatible with life. I cannot help but cheer them all on. They are little HOLMANS! However 14 kids would be a lot lol. God knows our number, and whatever it is, we will take it!!!!
PLEASE pray for our little eggs!
Keeping you and your 13 little ones in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!!! Prayers are ALWAYS appreciated! I accidentally deleted a really sweet comment from someone because I was using my phone and the buttons were too close together! I copy and pasted it though. Her name is Rebecca
ReplyDelete******************************************
God does work in mysterious ways. I stumbled upon your blog tonight and had to stop and read. Your journey is so similar to ours. Psalm 113:9 was my "promise verse" for years. I will stop and pray for you and those precious possibilities of yours. May our God of comfort carry you through.
Rebecca in Massachusetts (mommy to four miracles)
Thank you Rebecca! I am sorry I accidentally deleted your comment. I will have to come by and check out your blog!
ReplyDelete