My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another scare

So Ronan has been off his medication (daily antibiotics) for about a week now. Three days ago he started acting fussy- take note that 3 days ago he ALSO popped his first upper tooth too, and the other is tailing behind. Other than that there was no other explanation. Shortly following the fussiness his temperature also began to rise. It hung around in the 99's then jumped to 101. We called the dr. and arranged for a urinalysis the following morning. I went ahead and gave him tylenol in the evening knowing I would be able to go back to monitoring his fever in the AM. He sweated a LOT over night and when he woke up, 7 1/2 hours after his dose his fever was gone. We went to the dr anyway, but I turned down the urinalysis, wanting to avoid a cathedar when not necessary. The fever has yet to return!!! I was so sure, and so scared that he was having another kidney infection due to the timing of the fever. We are not out of the woods yet.... If it stays low tomorrow the odds are REALLY low it will come back. Please pray!!!!

OH and on a separate note... my period is due to show any day :) I am currently on CD 31 I think? I have been starting to get cramps here and there so hopefully she arrives SOON so we can have our baseline u/s!!!!!

1 comment: