My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

At long last! Cycle day ONE!

The time has come to begin my first cycle with injectibles!!!! My "friend" showed up today in full force. OW! I still managed to make my way to Bible study with Ronan (which was fantastic) which pooped him out playing with the other kids so now I have some down time to watch a chick flick and wear a heat pad :)

My baseline ultrasound is scheduled for 11:45 tomorrow AM. I was worried that the cyst that looked like a corpus luteam last week would still be there and be a nuisance, BUT i feel no more pain/pressure in my left side so I feel pretty confident it's gone.
If all goes well tomorrow I will begin my injections Saturday and be looking at a Superbowl IUI/ conception ;) That is... if the Lord wills it. Oh Lord, how amazing it would be to conceive the first try!!! I trust you, and know that your timing is best. I know this well. I love you Lord. I thank you for the OPPORTUNITY to receive this medication and even has the CHANCE to conceive. You are a good God. You know my heart. My desires. It is all in your hands!
Amen!

2 comments: