My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 31st!!!!

Not only is August 31st my mother's birthday :) it is also a very important date for our IVF journey!!!!!

My wonderful sister is going to watch Ronan so that Brian and I can get all our testing done in ONE DAY! Brian has been picking up extra shifts to help save money to pay this thing off so to make it more convenient for US we will be doing

The doppler scan- check for good blood flow in uterus ( a good blood flow increases the chances of the embryos survival) a lower blood flow can be increased by acupuncture

A mock transfer- to look for the best placement in the uterus to put the baby(ies)

preliminary blood tests

sperm functionality test

financial consult/ and calendar planning

meeting with DR. B to answer any other Q's

WAHOOOO!!! We are on the way to getting this started!!

OH and just as a heads up for those who know me in real life, I would like to ask that you keep anything I say on here private. I am a very open person in real life, and anyone who asks me will get the answer, but I don't necessarily want to announce it to the world. Everyone has an opinion about ivf and right now all that Brian and I need is support.
We are so thankful and happy for the support we have with our family, blogging friends (all of you awesome people) and some of our friends in real life. God has been so good. We cannot wait to include you all in our journey, just please use discretion.

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited you are so close to beginning your IVF journey!! i have so many friends who have beautiful babies as a result of IVF, and i truly believe God will use it to expand your family, too!! praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meg :) that is so great to hear about your friends! Thanks for praying!

    ReplyDelete