We have been thoroughly enjoying family and sun :) Ronan is becoming such an independent little man! He loves doing just about everything by himself, his vocabulary has exploded, and is probably the most social little toddler ever.
His favorite thing to say is, "Where are youuuu?" He will run and hide, then shout, "Where are yooouuu?" lol. He gets really excited about night time and has his routine down pat. Last night he even turned his ipod on by himself, selected his night time music and said, "nigh nigh time?"
He then crawled in my lap, we read Goodnight moon, and then we prayed together. When we pray he folds his hands, we say thank you for our blessings, tell God how much we love Him, and then we pray for Ronan's salvation... every night! Then I say, "Amen" and Ronan says "AAAAAAmen" It melts my heart <3
This month we are going to the butterfly exhibit, the aquarium at the coast, the Air Show, and the fair!
Here are some pictures of the fun we have been having the last couple weeks :)
Ronan milking a fake cow lol
Ronan with his Grammy :)
In other news It is August- which means it is almost time to start testing (September) then TREATMENT (October) I cannot wait to see the plans the Lord has for our family.
In other, OTHER news, God has been laying on my heart a lot of things... I think I know now why I have been through certain things in my life. I know why God has shaped me this way. I KNOW how I can use what I have been through to bless others...
When deciding to move forward with IVF as a family I spent a lot of time doing research and found that the information for Christian women/ families regarding ART ( artificial reproductive tech.) and infertility is sadly limited and HIGHLY opinionated with little to NO sound Biblical truths.
I feel that God has called me to piece together a book of all my findings and experiences of infertility and loss.
I might share bits and pieces with you all as God helps me pull it together- however I will warn you all... I am still warming up to the idea of people criticizing me or my writing. It scares me to death, but I really feel called to open up the lines of communication regarding Christianity and Infertility.
Hope this week is full of summer fun for all of you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment