My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cycle day 1!

AF arrived this morning!!!!! WAHOOO!!! That means I get to call in my cycle on Monday and we get to start planning and organizing everything.

God has blown us away :) By October (IVF time) we will have saved up the exact amount needed for IVF. The exact amount, paid up front and in full!!!!

We have been penny pinching, Brian has been picking up extra shifts, we completely eliminating cable, brought down our internet to economy, stopped eating out, and spent our date nights at home :)

And it's been worth it. Each night we pray and ask that God be in complete control of the IVF from start to finish. Please pray with us!!! I am doing everything I can to have a healthy lifestyle, vitamins, water, exercise, healthy food, lots of laughter and prayer!

I just cannot believe how close we are to starting this journey. We both feel so led that the timing is just right, and that this is where God is leading us. I cannot wait to see who he is going to bring to this family. I am dying to be pregnant again. To feel those kicks.... AHHHH I just cannot wait. Please please pray for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment