My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Pictures from the fair

I am trying to dig up the old photo from 8 years ago of Brian and I when we first met. Our parents were being silly and wanted to take pictures of when we first met. I remember being SO embarrassed. However NOW I am really glad they did it.

Until then here are some pictures of us at the Oregon State Fair.
Eating cotton candy for the first time, petting goats, watching chickens hatch in the hatchery, there was a cool toddler zone. And there is a picture of the three of us standing right where Brian and I walked, and where he got cold feet and turned around lol. Oh the places God has taken us these last 8 years. I hope that when we come back next year we can add a new face or two to these pictures :)











No comments:

Post a Comment