I haven't seen something this beautiful in a while. It's still very faint because it's SO early... But it popped up pretty fast :)
10 days past fertilization, and either one or two of those beautiful babies are nestled in! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I was getting faint positives yesterday, but they were so so barely there I just wasn't sure... I thought about keeping everyone in the dark until I got my beta test but it is still 4 days away and I cannot hold back my excitement or my praises any longer!!!
THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!
OH, and please please DO NOT MENTION THIS ON FACEBOOK! Lord willing everything will go well with our little one(s) and we will announce around Christmas time, when the bab(ies) will be around 9-10 weeks.
Continue praying for my babies!!!
If you are curious about symptoms here they are:
Achy breasts
Mild stetching/ cramping in uterus
Gagging everytime I brush my teeth
SO TIRED
Weepy and emotional
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us and lifting us up in prayers!!! Infertility is a long, hard and emotional journey- unbearable at times... It is moments like these I am reminded of just how Amazing God is that He can knock my socks off like this and just bless me in a way so deep I will never ever forget.
Praise you Lord. All glory goes to YOU! AMEN!!!!
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHorray Horray Horray!!! I've been so curious! We'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteAMEN AMEN AMEN!! thank you Lord!! can't wait to keep following your journey!!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty how my test looked at 10 dpo with Alex! So excited for you guys and sending prayers and great vibes your way!!!!
ReplyDelete