I feel at peace right now about it. I took a test today. My line is definitely making some progress :)
On a separate note, Ronan has transitioned to a toddler bed. He kept trying to climb out of the crib... He LOVES his new bed, and I am so pleased and proud of how well he is transitioning.
The bedding is anything but fancy. It's all his favorite things though. He HAS to have his giant gorilla, spider man pillow, toy story pillow, baby blanket (formerly Brian's baby blanket) and one of my pillows :)
This is how it looked before
So yeah, our house has been filled with changes lately :)
I feel so blessed. So thankful...
What a nice healthy line!!! We haven't transitioned Alex yet. She doesn't try to climb out, so I think that we'll stick with her crib for awhile (that way I know she can't go wondering in the night, lol). We did take down her changing table last night and switched all her baby bedding out. Bittersweet!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely bitter sweet. We planned on doing it when he turned 2 for a present, but my MIL was here and ended up buying it because she kept having nightmares of him falling out in the middle of the night!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I am pg I also get bad sciatic pain, so it will be nice not having to lift him in every time.
Take your time and enjoy her in the crib :) She is still a couple months behind Ronan too. Maybe when you get your BFP next month you will be ready lol.