Just a quick check in before the craziness of Thanksgiving :) Brian and I will be spending some time with family that we haven't seen in a while- so excited!
I am feeling good for the most part. My body feels like it has been drugged though. I am SO tired nearly ALL the time, peeing every 3-4 hours. My ligaments are pinching and pulling, sciatic is starting to act up- although not unbearably so. Nausea fallows just about every meal and I am REALLY craving salty things and vegtables.
For fun I have been peeing on OPK's lol. It's fun to see them SO DARK, I never did that last pregnancy.
I am dying for the next week to go by as FAST as possible. I am so ready to see my baby(ies) and a healthy heart beat(s)
I get nervous about a repeat or my first pregnancy... so nervous sometimes. I try to remind myself that I wasn't being treated then, and that these embryos were graded so well, my HCG levels look excellent, I am young, and know my body can carry a child to full term.
So, for the most part I am SO excited, but I just think that once your eyes have been opened to what CAN happen, it sorta spoils the chance of having that blissful nieve attitude most people carry once they see a positive test. Like, everything will be perfect and the baby will arrive 9 months later exactly, you know... like in the movies ;)
I trust God's plan. I have to. He is in control of it all, and I am HAPPY He is. Starting from day one, Brian and I trust our children to the Lord. He knows the number of their days, and there is no sense in worrying. So I am focusing on just enjoying every moment I have with this pregnancy and these babies. Being thankful for the Lord's work and resting in it.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment