My family just prayed with me, and I am already feeling better.
God I trust you. I had hoped for more, but YOU know the big picture. I trust you with these new lives and I trust that you will protect and grow the little ones inside now. Give me peace, remove my anxiety.
Thank you for these perfect little embryos. Protect their siblings. I love you, Lord

Awwww.....how cool to have a picture of your babies on such a basic, cellular level....a picture of the very first stages of life! What an amazing thing to show them someday-a picture of them when they were only made of a few hundred cells....
ReplyDeleteI don't want to jinx you, but I just have such a good feeling about things....
God absolutely knows the big picture & can already see your perfect little family!! just think, you are pregnant with twins right now!! and i am PRAYING that God would attach them & grow them & protect them, and that He would grant you peace & patience while you wait.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, i totally AM pregnant with TWINS right now, and I want to enjoy every SECOND of it :) I got an amazing message from my friend who used to be the Embryologist at ORM- she now practices in Australia- and wrote a book!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa, they look great!!!! Really, I'm not just saying it, even though nothing is for certain in life, you have a really fabulous chance of getting pregnant. If you take into account your age, you've had a baby before, you've had 2 blastocysts transferred, you go to ORM, one of the best clinics in the world... How can it NOT work??!!!!! If you were at my clinic I would write you in the book as positive already... Try not to worry, you have every reason to be very optimistic.
I am sure you'll have some to freeze, remember that nature is showing them which ones aren't viable and they'll freeze only the very strong ones which will give you the best chance with a frozen cycle. So quality will come before quantity with the frozen embryos. Stay strong, I know you are... I am so hopeful for you, looking forward to following your journey. Lots of love and a big hug to you
definitely brightened my day :)