So after 5 injections they took a peek at my ovaries to see how everything is coming along... Everything looked exactly the same. The doctor was fine with the progression, and Brian claims that this is a good thing because it means I am not over stimulating... On the other hand, I am a *little* impatient ;) and would have liked to see a tad more progression. Given though I am only on CD 8 and usually don't have a mature follicle until between cd 15-17. I guess we will just see how everything goes in time.
They drew some blood to see if my Estrodial was rising, which would indicate follicular development, and wouldn't you know... it actually went DOWN... The nurse said it's very common, blah blah blah and to continue one dose until tuesday where I will have a 2nd ultrasound to check for progression. If everything is the same again they will increase my dose. That will be cd 11... So, let's pray for some progression!!! Come on follicles, GROW!!!!
The good news is that my uterine lining is already at 8 and will most likely only get thicker further into my cycle, making a nice cushy pillow for baby to implant in.
I hope this all works out for you Melissa! Me & the kids will say a prayer for you.
ReplyDelete