My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

I got my meds!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! I picked up my injectable medication at the post office on Saturday! 20 vials! I have no idea how many I will actually need for one cycle considering this will be my first, and sort of an experimental cycle. But I am really excited to be moving on to something a little more powerful.
Today is cycle day 29, 11 days past ovulation/ IUI. I should start my period by friday, and that would put me starting my injectable meds on sunday ( cd 3) !!!! That is less than a week away!!! I forgot to schedule a pregnancy test at the office for 12 DPO, but I hate doing that... They always sound so sad when they say "sorry, I have some bad news..." So I will take an at home test tomarow morning. That way I can skip the unpleasentries and see the negative myself.... However, if there is even a slightest faint hint of a line, you can bet your butt I would be in the office in a heart beat getting blood drawn to make sure my numbers were ok.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment